We adhere to the basic principles of data protection in relation to information provided about you as follows:
1. This will be processed fairly, lawfully and transparently.
We will provide you with details of any information held about you on request.
2. This will only be collected and processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes in connection with your visit to our website.
For example, this will be required when you place an order with us.
3. Data minimisation
We will only hold what is adequate, relevant and necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
We will do our best to ensure the information is accurate and up to date.
5. Not kept for longer than is necessary
We retain our data in a form which allows us to identify it so as to no longer keep it for longer than is necessary.
6. Confidentiality and security
Our data is retained in accordance with suitable security arrangements as well as protection against accidental loss/destruction or unauthorised processing.
7. Processed in accordance with Data Subjects Rights
We will comply with Data Subject Access Requests within 30 days and free of charge. Requests should be sent to Hydraquip Limited, Unit W5A, Toughers Business Park, Naas, County Kildare, Ireland or to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data will not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Community unless that country ensures an adequate level of protection for the processing of personal data.